Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Market Bag and Display



I have been working on my etsy site like crazy. I want it to look really great. I have also been working from wake to wink on all of my products. They have to be perfect :)
I have a new item in the shop that I'm pretty proud of. It's my market bag. It's a custom order only because it takes so long to make and I want it to be really special for whomever is using it. They should all be unique to the user.
I made my first 2 sales this week. Very exciting! Sold some dish cloths and bath cloths. Must make more... many more. They will be available in the super cool shop FoxxHollow Antiques and Uniques in Senoia, Ga.
I also went shopping for some new 'models'. I found the perfect displays for my hats. Now they will not only photograph well, but will display well in the physical shop.
Ryne is loving 'helping me' with my yarn. He is learning his colors this way. He has chosen some of the color combinations for the hats I've made. He's got an eye I must say.
Baby is due any day now, so I must work as hard as I can before this happens so I can take a few weeks off when he comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment